Grammarly is an online grammar checker this is widely used all over the world due to its unique features. It is available in free and paid versions. You can also embed it in your browsers and spruce up the content you have written for your website. There are millions of people who are using this amazing tool to check grammar, spelling, and plagiarism of their social media posts, articles, emails etc. The technical and contextual technology is used in it and it helps you to correct the punctuation, spelling and grammar mistakes. Moreover, it also functions as vocabulary enhancement by correcting and identifying contextual mistakes. Another benefit of this tool is that it helps you to improve your writing style by making your words more effective and engaging. It also contributes to where you need to correct improper word placement and modify the use of articles. Read our Grammarly review to learn more about its features and its pros & cons.
If English is not your native or first language, don’t fret you can choose your language what you intend to use it. Below are some Pros of widely used grammar check tool, Grammarly.
- Grammarly can work on every platform and it is also compatible with all web browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and even you can use it on MS Word too. Moreover, you can use this tool on iOS and Android devices as its mobile app is available now.
- Grammarly is one stop solution when it comes to checking any writing errors including grammar, spelling, and punctuation etc. The best thing is that you can also check the plagiarism.
- If you a writer or blogger, this tool can greatly help you to write or upload flawless content because it detects the spelling and grammatical errors and suggests you how to fix them.
- Although it is a good tool it is a combo of many algorithms, if you go outside of its algorithms, your piece of content may be marked as wrong.
- Grammarly sometimes can’t recognize different words, abbreviation, grammatical structures etc.
- When you are offline, you can’t access this tool because it is an online grammar checker tool.
Grammarly review: Features of Grammarly
This tool helps you to check the grammar, spelling and punctuation errors and give you a suggestion about how you improve your writing. Let’s have a look at the ways you can use this tool.
- Within Grammarly’s website
- With the browser extension of Grammarly. Use the web browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox) that will help you to check the content that you write online
- You can also use Microsoft Office Word and Microsoft Outlook extension
But all the features of this tool is not available on its free version. When you use a free version, you can only check the grammar mistakes and spelling errors. On the other hand, using Grammarly Premium, you can check a lot of things rather than just checking the critical errors,
- Sentence structure
- Vocabulary suggestions
- Style checks
- Plagiarism Checker